9 Benefits Of Drizoro Maxjoint Elastic
- Allows movement capability of joint up to 15%.
- Excellent adhesion on damp surfaces. Must be damp
- Very high weather resistant and durability.
- No maintenance required.
- No bonding agent needed.
- Non slump on vertical joints.
- Suitable for joints in permanent contact with water
- Non toxic and non flammable, environmentally friendly.
- Easy to apply and finish. Painted, once cured, with the desired colour
ELASTIC MORTAR FOR SEALING JOINTS IN CRACKED CONCRETE, SUBJECT TO MOVEMENT IN CONCRETE, PREFABRICATED AND CERAMIC ELEMENTS
MAXJOINT® ELASTIC is a two component product for sealing joints in cracked concrete. When both components are mixed, an elastomeric product with high bond strength is achieved, suitable for sealing joints and cracks in concrete, precast elements, mortars and bricks.