Why Drizoro Maxrite for your Concrete Repair
Why Drizoro Maxrite is right for your concrete repair
- Contains Corrosion inhibitors which prevent corrosion against chlorides and aggressive corroding agents, extending considerably the service life of the structure.
- Maxrite 700 open setting time (pot life) allows the quick completion of the repair of large surfaces.
- Good chemical resistance in aggressive environmental ambient due to its microsilica content.
- Withstands freeze/thaw cycles.
- Offers high resistance to carbonation penetration.
- High adhesion to concrete and reinforcements.
- Does not require special primers.
- The transmitted Loads onto the repaired structure.
- High impact and mechanical strength.
- Long lasting repairs.
- Good thixotropy.
- Application in successive layers without slump or the need to use formwork. Drizoro Maxrite 700 repair mortar consistency means you can apply layers between 5 and 50 mm. thick.
- Allows high thickness per layer.
- Easy workability and application. Repair damaged concrete can be completed by spray with the use of the wet-method.
- Single component mortar. Only requires water for mixing and it is odourless,
- Suitable for poorly ventilated areas such as tanks.