Why Use Drizoro Maxrite for your Concrete Repair
19 Reasons Why Drizoro Maxrite is right for your concrete repairs
- Contains Corrosion inhibitors which prevent corrosion against chlorides and aggressive corroding agents, extending considerably the service life of the structure.
- Maxrite 700 open setting time (pot life) of 60 minutes which allows the quick completion of the repair of large surfaces.
- Good chemical resistance in aggressive environmental ambient due to its microsilica content.
- Withstands freeze/thaw cycles.
- Offers high resistance to carbonation penetration.
- High adhesion to concrete and reinforcements.
- Does not require special primers.
- The transmitted Loads onto the repaired structure.
- High impact and mechanical strength.
- Long lasting repairs.
- Good thixotropy.
- Application in successive layers without slump or the need to use formwork. Drizoro Maxrite 700 repair mortar consistency means you can apply layers between 5 and 50 mm. thick.
- Allows high thickness per layer.
- Easy workability and application. Repair damaged concrete can be completed by spray with the use of the wet-method.
- Single component mortar. Only requires water for mixing and it is odourless,
- Suitable for poorly ventilated areas such as tanks.
Why Use Drizoro Maxrite 700 for your Concrete Repairs
This product is the ultimate of concrete repair mortars. Maxrite protects the steel reinforcement in concrete by a number of mechanisms.
Contains corrosion inhibitor
Waterproof – resists carbonation
Highly alkaline helping to restore the natural alkalinity of the masonry substrate
That 3 layers minium without adding and corrosion protective paint like Drizoro Maxrest Passive -steel corrosion protection.
If you reached this part of page and still have not worked out why use Drizoro Maxrite for your concrete repair.
Then you had better contact our team now
The next comparable Drizoro product is Drizoro Maxrest.
Maxrest is a 15 minute quick set non-shrink mortar which is great for many uses. Maxrite’s longer pot-life is excellent for concrete repairs.