5 Benefits of Drizoro Maxrest Passive for Corrosion Protection for Rebar
5 Benefits of Drizoro Maxrest Passive
- Excellent adhesion on metal substrates for rebar corrosion protection.
- It even adheres to steel which has been sandblasted to white metal. Or over only partially rusted surfaces.
- Water-based liquid, solvent-free and non-flammable.
- One-component product, easy and ready to use.
- Rapid drying allows a fast repair job.
Drizoro Maxrest®Passive is a one-component liquid product, ready to use as an oxide converter and corrosion protection for reo / re-enforcing bars and other steel and iron surfaces against corrosion.
Once applied Drizoro Maxrest®Passive neutralizes the corrosion process, reacting quickly with the rust and transforms iron oxide into a stable passive layer giving full protection against corrosion, salts, acid and alkali attack.
- Oxide converter and corrosion protection reo / re-enforcing bars in structural concrete repair exposed to aggressive conditions such as in coastal areas, industrial environments, etc.
- Anti-corrosion protection against the attack from strong chemical agents such as diluted alkali and acid solutions.
- Adhesion promoter on metal surfaces for subsequent coating systems.