7 Benefits of using Drizoro Maxrest
The 7 Benefits of using Drizoro Maxrest are listed below
- Its quick-setting time, from 15 to 20 minutes, allows for an fast repair process.
- It forms part of the substrate and repairs are structurally sound, with properties comparable or higher than concrete.
- DOES NOT slump or needs form work.
- It does not shrink or cracks when setting.
- Odour-free and non-toxic, making it the ideal material to use in badly ventilated places, such as water tanks, shafts, sewers, etc.
- Does not contain any chloride.
- Only needs the addition of clean water for mixing.
- For general repair and restoration work on concrete spalling repairs, structural concrete.
- Repairs honeycombs, cracks and fissures.
- Patching and protective covering of reinforcing rods affected by corrosion.
- To repair lintels, ran, water tanks and to restore architectural concrete permanently exposed to climatic conditions.
- Sealing of construction joints prior to waterproofing works in tanks, swimming pools, basements, etc.
- For restoration of lines and shapes of damaged prefabricated concrete elements.
5 Benefits Maxrest Passive
- Excellent adhesion on metal substrate for rebar corrosion protection.
- It even adheres to steel which has been sandblasted to white metal. Or over only partially rusted surfaces.
- Water-based liquid, solvent-free and non-flammable.
- One-component product, easy and ready to use.
- Quick drying, allows a fast repair job.
Applications for Drizoro Maxrest®Passive
- Oxide converter and corrosion protection reo / re-enforcing bars in structural concrete repair exposed to aggressive conditions such as in coastal areas, industrial environments, etc.
- Anti-corrosion protection against the attack from strong chemical agents such as diluted alkali and acid solutions.
- Adhesion promoter on metal surfaces for subsequent coating systems.