7 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Foundation
Here are the 7 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Foundation
- Good adhesion, it becomes part of the substrate , fills and seals all pores, missing mortar lines etc.
- Must be applied to wet surfaces
- Can be sprayed by airless sprayer (3 to 5 mm tip)
- Can be rendered or painted over.
- NOT affected by salts and acids in soil.
- Easy to apply with Drizoro brush.
- Will seal against positive and negative water pressure.
Maxseal Foundation is Used for:
Waterproofing of retaining walls, car parks, basements, elevator pits, below grade ingress of water in foundations.
It can also be used as waterproofing layer or barrier against humidity by capillarity on a variety of mortar substrates.
Particularly great where aggressive environments and hydrostatic pressure are present.