7 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Foundation
Here are the 7 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Foundation
- Good adhesion, it becomes part of the substrate, fills and seals all pores, missing mortar lines etc.
- Must be applied to wet surfaces
- Can be sprayed by airless sprayer (3 to 5 mm tip)
- Can be rendered or painted over.
- NOT affected by salts and acids in soil.
- Easy to apply with Drizoro brush.
- Will seal against positive and negative water pressure.
Maxseal Foundation is Used for:
Waterproofing of retaining walls, car parks, basements, elevator pits, below-grade ingress of water in foundations.
The Foundation membrane can also be used as a waterproofing layer or barrier against humidity by capillarity on a variety of mortar substrates.
Particularly great where aggressive environments and hydrostatic pressure are present.