Advantages and Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Super
9 Drizoro Maxseal Super benefits are listed below.
- Non-Toxic nature suitable for use in contact with drinking water
- The penetration inside the concrete structure provides internal sealing and protective effects – Drizoro Maxseal®Super seals cracks up to 0.4 mm
- 100% waterproof coating, even in permanent immersion applications subjected to high pressures
- for indoor applications, especially basements, the coating resists negative hydrostatic pressure from groundwater.
- must be applied to damp surfaces (dampen when necessary) So NO WAITING for the area to DRY.
- easy to use free of future maintenance costs.
- resists the corrosive effects of saltwater and atmospheric pollution.
- set/cured Drizoro Maxseal®Super can be painted and tiled.
- allows vapour diffusion
Drizoro Maxseal Super is a CEMENT – BASED WATERPROOF COATING WITH CRYSTALLIZATION AND OSMOTIC PROPERTIES.
Designed to allow penetration into the concrete by its capillary system osmotic effect. The Drizoro Maxseal®Super crystallizes inside the concrete sealing, waterproofing and protecting the concrete structure.
Applications or Uses
- NON_TOXIC -suitable for use in confined spaces. Drinking-Water Safe
- As waterproofing for exterior and internal walls
- All basements and below-grade structures. Especially those subjected to positive or negative water pressure.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete foundations, retaining walls and foundation slabs.
NOTE: 20 Year WARRANTY for concrete slabs coated with Drizoro Maxseal®Super
- As a waterproof coating for concrete blocks and prefabricated panels
- waterproof coating to waterproof dams and retaining walls
- the coating protects and waterproofs concrete structure in treatment plants
- Waterproofing tunnels, lift pits, and shafts
- Used\ as a substitute for Bentonite