ADVANTAGES and Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Traffic
There are 11 benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Traffic Trafficable Waterproof Coating/Membrane
- Waterproof and traffic bearing coating. ALL in one single product – “Drizoro Maxseal Traffic”.
- Very high waterproofing and damp proofing performances. Withstands both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure.
- Excellent abrasion-resistant coating for wheel traffic, cars, forklifts, industrial vehicles, and more.
- Very good water vapour diffusion, thereby it does not form a water vapour barrier and prevents the appearance of air bubbles on floors.
- Strong adhesion directly on concrete; no primers or bonding agents required.
- It is UV-resistant, outdoor colour-stability.
- Highly resistant when exposed to chloride, de-icing salts, freeze-thaw cycles, atmospheric pollution, etc.
- Easy to use and no maintenance required.
- The Final fine-textured coating of MAXSEAL® TRAFFIC can be worked in different decorative finishes: smooth, slip-resistant finishes, roller, etc.
- Solvent-free, odour-free, non-flammable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly.
- Suitable for application in poorly ventilated areas.
Other Drizoro Construction Products which may be needed in the repair of the surface to make ready for the Drizoro Maxseal Traffic
|Drizoro Construction Products||
How They form part of Waterproofing Systems
|Drizoro Maxroad||Structural repair mortar for structural repairs to the concrete pavement, roads, or floor areas|
|Drizoro Maxplug||A hydraulic expanding mortar which stops any flowing water in minutes or any other water seepage through areas being repaired|
|Drizoro Watmat||A trafficable non shrink waterproof mortar for fixing around any Gatic Access Covers which is fully trafficable in 2 hours.|
|Drizoro MaxRest Passive||A ready to use liquid containing an oxide converter and corrosion protection for reo / re-enforcing bars and other steel and iron surfaces against corrosion/rust.|
Drizoro Maxseal Traffic is a two-component mortar based on special cements and water-based synthetic resin. A trafficable waterproof coating which is easily applied by brush, roller or spray equipment to provide a suitable trafficable coating for waterproofing on positive and negative pressure of concrete floors exposed to cars or other industrial traffic.
More Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Traffic – Trafficable Waterproof Coating Suitable for Waterproofing Applications
- underground parking, garages, horizontal decks, ramps and other surfaces exposed to wheel traffic.
- of slab-on-grade and concrete floors against rising damp and negative water pressure in warehouses, factories, residential buildings, etc.
- Floors of basements, tunnels, galleries, etc., subject to high water pressure and high wearing abrasion.
- Trafficable Waterproof Coating