14 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Flex
1. Fully flexible waterproofing membrane ensuring complete waterproofing in the most severe conditions,
2. Even seals high negative or positive water pressure.
3. Covers shrinkage & hairline cracks in concrete.
4. Acts as an anti-fracture membrane between substrate & other finishing coats.
5. Excellent protection for concrete, being both a CO2 & chlorine (Cl-) barrier. Thereby preventing carbonation & electrochemical corrosion.
6. Permeable to water vapour, allows the substrate to breathe.
7. Resistant to abrasion and is UV stable. 8. Withstands atmospheric pollution, corrosive effects of salt water & freeze/thaw cycles.
9. Resists hydrostatic negative & positive pressure from groundwater when used for interior underground applications.
10. Excellent adhesion and easy to use. No requirement bonding agents/primers & MUST be applied on wet surfaces.
11. Non-toxic & chloride free. Suitable for contact with potable water.
12. Longer lasting reducing your maintenance expenditure over the live of the building
13. Environmentally friendly.
14. Withstands root penetration, when properly reinforced with fibreglass mesh.
Calculate How Much Drizoro Maxseal Flex Do you Need
Now you have seen the 14 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Flex waterproofing membrane please click on the link above to find out more about how you can use it.
If you’re not certain then check out the benefits of using Drizoro Maxseal Flex Express – which requires only 30 minutes to 1 hour between Coats
More about Drizoro Maxseal Flex
Drizoro Maxseal Flex is a two-component product producing a continuous cementitious flexible waterproofing membrane. Component “A” is a water-based special acrylic resin and component “B”, is a mortar based mixture of special cements, additives and well-graded aggregates.
Once applied and cured, Drizoro Maxseal Flex provides a non-toxic, flexible and waterproof coating with very high adhesion on those common substrates in construction concrete, natural and artificial stone, traditional mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks, Hebel etc.
Used in many applications. Both internally or externally for waterproofing masonry walls and floors.
Check out the benefits of all The Drizoro Maxseal Family for waterproofing and protection of concrete against positive and negative water pressure.
Drizoro Maxseal Flex Express – which requires only 30 minutes to 1 hour between coats
Drizoro Maxseal Flex – M – mixed only with water, it provides a high-performance flexible coating,
14 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Flex flexible waterproofing
Drizoro Maxseal Foundation – grey works great on blockwork
Drizoro Maxseal Traffic – fully Trafficable Waterproof Coating/Membranefor your garage floor or for a hi rise roof.
Now you have seen how the 14 Benefits of Drizoro Maxseal Flex flexible waterproofing can benefit you you may want to purchase